Losing someone you love is challenging enough without the added hardship of financial worries. I am Brian E. Clare, Attorney at Law, and my Louisville law office is here to pursue justice and resolution for you. Although I understand that the value of your loved one's life can never be measured in dollars, obtaining financial compensation can ease the economic impact on your family. As your lawyer, I can help you seek the resources you will need for the years to come.
I handle fatal accident cases throughout central and western Kentucky involving:
- Medical malpractice
- Labor and delivery negligence
- Car, truck and motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Defective or dangerous products
- Workplace accidents
A Record Of Results In Wrongful Death Cases
My law office has had significant success obtaining verdicts and settlements for the families of wrongful death victims. Here are just a few of the high-end results and settlements:
- $2,900,000 settlement for the wife and children of a Kentucky man who was killed in a motor vehicle accident in Florida.
- $1,000,000 recovery for the family of an 18-year-old boy who was killed in an auto accident after his underage friend, the vehicle's driver, was allowed to purchase alcohol from a local liquor store.
- $950,000 recovery for the family of a 16-year-old girl killed in a rollover accident on the Watterson Expressway.
- $810,000 settlement for the family of a man who was struck and killed by a police car while attempting to put gas in a stranded vehicle.
- $675,000 recovery for the family of a man who was served too much alcohol at an adult entertainment establishment and subsequently drove his vehicle into a bridge embankment.
If your loved one was fatally injured due to the negligence of an individual or business, turn to me, attorney Brian E. Clare. Arrange a free initial consultation by calling my Louisville office at 502-589-6190 or 502-736-4754. You can also contact me online.