Entire families can be affected when a doctor, surgeon, nurse or other medical professional makes a mistake and breaches the standard of care. Illnesses can progress further, babies can sustain serious injury and lives can be lost.
If your family has suffered a major, life-changing loss due to medical malpractice, you can take a very important step toward obtaining justice by speaking with an attorney. With more than 25 years of experience as a Kentucky medical malpractice lawyer, I devote my time to fighting for full and fair compensation for victims of medical errors throughout the state. I handle a wide range of cases, including those that involve:
- Failure to diagnose: When a doctor fails to make a timely and accurate diagnosis of a serious infection, a stroke, cancer or another condition, he or she may be found liable.
- Chiropractic malpractice: In some cases, chiropractors incorrectly perform high-velocity cervical manipulations and the patient ends up suffering a life-threatening stroke.
- Surgical errors: Surgeons have been known to accidentally operate on the wrong body part, leave foreign objects inside the patient and more.
- Medication mistakes: Pharmaceutical or prescription errors can range from a pharmacist dispensing the wrong dose to a doctor prescribing a drug that interacts dangerously with other medications.
- Hospital infections: From post-surgical sepsis to MRSA and other communicable diseases, hospital infections harm countless patients each year.
- Brain injury: Oxygen deprivation and other mistakes made during surgery or childbirth can lead to permanent brain damage.
- Other catastrophic injuries: Medical negligence can result in patients suffering many other serious, life-changing injuries such as bedsores/pressure ulcers, fractured bones from falls and more.
Doctor And Hospital negligence can cause serious injury or death. Get a free case evaluation with an attorney to discuss your rights and options.
If you suspect that you or a family member may have been a victim of professional negligence in Kentucky, call my Louisville law office today at 502-589-6190 or 502-736-4754. You can also reach me via email. I offer free consultations and only charge contingency fees.