If you or someone you care about suffered a brain injury due to medical malpractice in Kentucky, you can turn to me, attorney Brian E. Clare. I have more than two decades of experience fighting for justice and full compensation for those injured by:
- Anesthesia errors: Improper use of anesthesia can result in insufficient amounts of oxygen reaching the brain, in turn resulting in brain damage.
- Strokes: An embolic or ischemic stroke that is not diagnosed and treated promptly can lead to permanent injury.
- Infections: Post-surgical infections, sepsis, meningitis and other infections must be treated swiftly and effectively. Meningitis, for instance, causes the brain tissues to swell. The increased pressure can lead to brain damage.
- Failure to order an emergency C-section: Any delay in ordering a necessary C-section during a difficult birth can potentially result in fetal brain injury.
- Umbilical cord issues: An umbilical cord that wraps around the baby's neck or exits the birth canal first may cut off the blood supply — and hence the oxygen supply — to the baby's brain.
Personal Assistance And Battle-Tested Advocacy
I am an experienced trial lawyer who has achieved proven results. In addition, I will personally represent you from beginning to end. I believe that success in many medical malpractice cases hinges on taking the time to get to know each client. I want to truly understand the impact of your injury and how your life has been changed. Such a personal knowledge of each case is very hard for high-volume law firms to achieve, but my position as a sole practitioner makes it possible.
No-Cost, No-Obligation Consultation
To arrange a free initial consultation about anesthesia malpractice and oxygen deprivation or any other type of brain injury case, call my Louisville office at 502-589-6190 or 502-736-4754. You can also reach me online. I only charge contingency fees, so you have nothing to lose.