Pursuing Maximum Compensation For You And Your Child
A birth injury is traumatic for everyone involved. This includes the child, the parents and even the extended family members whose lives can also be deeply affected. In such cases, a medical malpractice lawsuit can help the victims pursue justice, resolution and financial compensation.
I am Brian E. Clare, Attorney at Law, and my law office serves families throughout central and western Kentucky. With 25 years of experience, I am well-equipped to handle birth trauma cases involving:
- Cerebral palsy: This serious neurological disorder can result from oxygen deprivation during delivery and other causes.
- Birth hypoxia: "Hypoxia" simply means lack of adequate oxygen. It can result in brain damage or even death.
- Shoulder dystocia: This condition occurs when the baby's shoulder becomes trapped inside the birth canal.
- Brachial plexus injury: Such injuries can result in Erb's palsy and other lifelong effects.
- Fetal distress: Fetal distress is often the first sign that something is going wrong during pregnancy, labor or delivery. If medical professionals fail to monitor the baby or take prompt action when fetal distress is observed, the child may suffer serious harm or even death.
- Uterine rupture: Improper administration of Pitocin or other labor-inducing drugs is one potential cause of a ruptured uterus, which can place both the mother's and baby's lives in jeopardy.
- Other birth injuries: My law office handles cases involving improper intubation of newborns, negligent management of Group B strep, forceps and vacuum extractor injuries and more.
Call My Louisville Office For A FREE consultation
Arrange a FREE initial consultation about your potential infant injury case. Simply call my Louisville office at 502-589-6190 or 502-736-4754 or contact me online. Because I work on a contingency fee basis, you owe no lawyer fees unless I recover compensation for you.